Anderson Welding and Mfg., Inc. was formed in 1986 by Ronald J Anderson. Keith Anderson joined AWM in 1991. Over the years we have made fabricated components for heavy equipment manufacturers. The fabrications we excel at are Hydraulic and Fuel reservoirs for off road heavy equipment. Ron Anderson retired in 2012 and Keith Anderson took over ownership of AWM.
- MIG welding, FCAW and GMAW to AWS D1.1 & 14.3
- MIG and TIG welding of Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Stud Welding LYNX
- CNC Plasma and Oxyfuel plate and sheet cutting
- CNC forming, 250 Ton x 12 press brake
- CNC sawing and miter sawing
- CNC pipe and tube forming up to 2”
- CNC Machining, 2013 HAAS Vertical Machining Center
- Laser sheet cutting
- Shot and Sandblasting
- Powder coating
- Wet Coat painting
We at Anderson Welding understand to provide exceptional value to our customers; we need to provide quality products, at a good price, when our customer needs it. And we must be flexible to respond to the customers changing needs at a moment’s notice. Anderson Welding is ISO9001:2008 certified throughout our shop to focus on our commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Anderson Welding & Mfg., Inc.
P.O. Box 262, 41315 US-41, Chassell MI 49916